In the following we would like to inform you about the data protection on our website as well as about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data that are collected and processed. We would also like to inform you about your rights to which you are entitled. Data protection is very important to us.
Responsible company for privacy protection/ processing entity is
Spitzner Projekt GmbH & Co. KG
Fon +49 941 .502796 .0
Komplementärin: Spitzner Projekt Verwaltung-GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Kilian Spitzner, Stefan Gückel, Simon Lehner
Accessing the website - processing of personal data and the type and purpose of use
When you call up our website you transmit (due to a technical necessity) data to our web server via your Internet browser. The following data are processed in the server log files during an ongoing connection for the communication between your internet browser and our web server:
- Site, from where the file was requested - Referrer URL
- the name of the requested file
- the date and time of the request
- a description of the type of web browser used / browser version and operating system
- IP address of the requesting computer
- access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.)
- Transmitted data volume
For technical reasons (access to the website), this data are temporarily stored. It is not possible for us to draw any conclusions about individual persons based on this data. The IP addresses will be deleted or anonymized after 7 days at the latest.
The data is only evaluated for internal technical purposes and does not allow us to draw any conclusions about you personally. A comparison with other databases does not take place.
The data mentioned are processed for the following purposes:
- ensuring a proper and smooth connection to the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of the website,
- evaluation of system security and stability of the website
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. The legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
You can visit our website without providing any personal information.
Data processing through contact via email, phone or fax
If you contact us by email, phone or fax your request, including all personal data resulting from it (e.g. name, request) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. The data will not be passed on without your consent.
This data is processed on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR, if your request is related to the fulfillment of a contract or is necessary for a pre-contract. In all other cases, processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 S 1 lit a GDPR) and / or on legitimate interests (Art. 6 Para 1 S 1 lit f GDPR).
The data you send to us via contact requests will be stored by us until you request deletion, revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions - especially statutory retention periods - remain unaffected.
Data protection when sending application documents
If you send us your application documents, we will only use them to decide on your application and will not pass your data on to third parties. We would like to point out that when you send application documents by email, we currently do not offer any encryption of your data. However, you can encrypt your documents with e.g. 7ZIP (http://www.7-zip.de/) or other encrypting programs and send to us the encrypted documents by e-mail and the password separately, e.g. by phone. If you send us your application documents you will receive an e-mail message from us at your e-mail address that your application has been received. You can also send us your application by post at any time.
Application data are stored and managed separately from other data records.
If we conclude an employment contract with an applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. If no employment contract is concluded with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted no later than 6 months after notification of the rejection decision, provided that deletion does not conflict with any other legitimate interests of the person responsible for processing, or the applicant expressly requests that his application is saved and retained for a longer period, e.g. has consented for any subsequent contact with vacancies. Other legitimate interest in this sense is e.g. a burden of proof in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
The data processing for the purpose of establishing contact and processing your application data takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a, b GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent, as well as for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method for encryption on our website. You can recognise if an individual page of our website is transmitted in an encrypted fashion by the locked depiction of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
Apart from that we apply appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved according to technological developments.
Processing/ Disclosure of Data
A disclosure of your personal data towards third parties for purposes other than the ones mentioned above or below does not take place.
We only pass on your data to third parties if:
- You have given your explicit consent to it according to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit a GDPR,
- this is permitted by law and according to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR necessary for the performance of a contract or for the performance of measures prior to entering into a contract with you,
- in the case that according to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation for us to do so,
- if according to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Rights of the Data Subject
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR obtain information from us about the personal data on you we have processed.
- according to Art. 16 GDPR request the immediate correction of incorrect data or the completion of your personal data stored by us;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR request the erasure of your personal data stored by us insofar as the processing thereof is not necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR obtain the restriction of processing of your personal data in as far as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, their processing is unlawful, but the erasure thereof opposed by you, and we no longer need the data, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or according to Art 21 GDPR you have objected to the processing of the data;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request their transmittal to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 Abs. 3 GDPR withdraw their consent given to us at any time. This has the consequence that in the future we no longer have the right to process the data, once consented to;
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In general you can turn to the supervisory authority at the place of your habitual residence or workplace or our place of business. A list of data protection officers as well as their contact data can be found under the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Right to Objection
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data pertaining to you taking place according to Article 6 Par. 1 lit e or f, due to reasons arsing from your special situation. After objection by you we no longer process your personal data, except for the case in which we can prove compelling and legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights or freedoms, or their processing serves the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If you want to make use of your right of objection an email to us suffices.
Changes to this Privacy Statement - Date
By developing our website and offers via the same further or due to changed legal or official requirements it can become necessary to make changes to this privacy statement in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. The respective current privacy statement can at any time be called up by you on our website under Privacy Statement and printed out.
Stand: November 2020